Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mrs. Idaho U.S. Ambassador 2013




The name of this blog has been changed to Mrs. Idaho U.S. Ambassador, because I am now the state title holder I thought it would be fun to share my experiences here. I will post here a bit, but if you want to keep up with me, you will need to follow my motivational speaking page, since my whole point of being mrs. Idaho is to spread the platform. Go HERE
In June I had the opportunity to apply for a new program called the Mrs. ID, U.S. Ambassador assoc. It’s like pageant but platform only. I love how pageant has changed my life, and don’t get me wrong when I say I am thankful for the levels it pushed me in every area including physical fitness. But I always had an internal struggle with the swimsuit thing. I think it’s important to be able to prove that you don’t sit on the couch every day, but how your body looks doesn’t exactly  make a good leader. This always bothered me. I don’t judge others by waist size and so it’s awkward to have that done for me. Anyone who has ever talked to me about the pageant experience would know, my love of pageant is everything you get to do platform wise, BEFORE pageant night actually occurs. I love working my platform and being able to support the other gals in theirs as well. I think the ambassador assoc is more me. A bit easier for me to promote because It’s platform only. I feel it just has more substance to it. So I just share with the judges the work I am doing, where I am at with it, my website and bio etc and then the judges decide. If you are interested in learning more and applying for next year’s program click HERE you can also visit www.mrsusambassador.com 
 The committee chose me, to represent Idaho as Mrs. Idaho Ambassdor 2013
Now I just have to get everything ready for Nationals. Working hard and praying I can get done what I had a goal of finishing!

I had been praying to help find a way to get the word out on what I am doing. I never expected to be handed a state title, But I will take it. It’s been so so amazing to see how god has helped me. I can’t wait to see what is in my future and pray that I can use this national title to change lives What a neat life I have. And what a neat life YOU can create for yourself as well. HUGS~Tina

No comments: